Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh chuyên ngành Unit 8
1. Software documentation refers to…
A. anything written about how the software is designed or functions
B. the documents which, the user has to sign before using the software legally
C. the compatibility of the software with IBM-PC
D. None of the above.
2. Distance learning and videoconferencing are concepts made …………. with the use of an electronic classroom or boardroom accessible to people in remote locations.
3. Software in computer…
A. enhances the capabilities of the hardware machine
B. increase the speed of central processing unit
C. Both of above
D. None of above
4. Which of the following is not a type of software?
A. System Software
B. Application Software
C. Utility Software
D. Entertainment Software
6. The supervisor program is known as resident program because it remains in memory all the time and loads other parts of the OS ……..…memory when necessary.
7. What is the best definition of ‘compatible’?
A. Characterized by not having a constant time interval between successive bits, characters or events
B. No longer of use due to passage of time and the increase of surrounding technology
C. Capable of being used with or connected to other devices or components without modification
8. What is the best definition of ‘execute’?
A. To start a program on a computer
B. The act of deleting information from a file system or database
C. To end a program or a process before its completion
D. To magnetically prepare or a disk to receive data or erase and prepare an existing disk drive
9. Developing a system that deals with a variety of speech patterns is very difficult, ………….advances are being made in this area.
B. in spite of
10. A system program is a program designed to execute ………part of an operating system.
Bài viết tiếp theo : Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh chuyên ngành Unit 9