Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh chuyên ngành Unit 11
1. What is “DTP – Desktop Publishing”?
A. It is a software
B. It is a graphic design program
C. It is the use of PCs to make books, magazines…
D. It is a software to create fonts
2. What is “inverting’?
A. Turing colours to different colours
B. Turning black to white and white to black
C. Making pictures bigger
D. Putting two opposite colors next to each other to make 3rd color
3. Turning an image round means _______.
D. black and white dithering
4. What is the different extension?
5. How can we make a picture bigger?
A. Point on the picture, hold down the mouse and drag
B. Double click on the picture
C. Grab one corner of the picture and drag
D. None of the above
6. What is “layout”?
A. printout of document
B. viewing area
C. margin of a page
D. arrangement of text and images
7. What is the smallest element of a picture?
C. A& B are correct
D. A&B are not correct.
8. Why is resolution important?
A. Because it makes pictures larger
B. Because it make pictures clearer
C. Because it makes pictures more colorful
D. All are correct.
9. What is an arrow that moves around a desktop?
A. Scroll bar
10. When can we find a pull-down menu?
A. When we open a window box
B. When we drag the mouse
C. When we click on a name in menu bar
D. When we double click on an icon
Bài viết tiếp theo: Trắc nghiệm tiếng anh chuyên ngành Unit 12